ClimaKid AIR sleeping bag: a peaceful night guaranteed
Not too hot, not too cold. If it's very hot or if the house is well heated, your child will pass a quiet, peaceful night in this soft, breathable sleeping bag.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Designed using lightweight, heat-regulating materials which adapt perfectly to the child's body temperature, the CLIMAKID ZIP’AIR sleeping bag gives them a wonderfully comfortable feeling.
Once more, a combination of natural fibres and innovative technical fibres:
- Tencel is a natural fibre made from Eucalyptus cellulose, with a very soft feel. It absorbs up to 1.5 times more moisture than cotton. It is also noted for its breathable, heat-regulating properties.
- Outlast technology gives the sleeping bag the intelligent advantages of pro-active heat regulation.
Soft and breathable multi-layered structure for maximum comfort and effectiveness
• On immediate contact with the child’s skin, cotton provides natural softness and captures excess moisture
• Made from technical fibers, the micro honeycomb upper layer ensures good air circulation.
A choice of two styles:
• Cutaway collar: simple and easy to use, this type of collar has a maximum opening to allow it to pass comfortably over the child’s head
Available in five sizes (6/9/12/18/24 months)
• Crossover collar: recommended for newborns, this type of collar fastens around the child with press-studs. This avoids putting the bodysuit over the head, which can sometimes be dangerous.
Available in four sizes (45cm (premature) / 50cm (birth) / 1 & 3 months)
Care instructions :